Master of Business Administration (Full Time) (Teach-Out)
Awarded by the University of Chester (UK) – Dimension (Singapore)
University of Chester
From its roots in the North West of England, as the country’s first purpose-built provider of higher education for teachers, the University of Chester now offers a comprehensive range of foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as well as undertaking world class academic research.
Now with a diverse student body of more than 18,000, drawn from every continent, the University is committed to developing curriculum with a wide range of educational providers both within the UK and overseas.
The institution is currently based across six sites, with specialist facilities – the Parkgate Road Campus, Kingsway Buildings, Riverside Campus and new Queen’s Park Campus (home to the Chester Business School), all in Chester, as well as the Warrington Campus, and the new multi-million pound Thornton Science Park in Ellesmere Port which is dedicated to Science, Engineering and business engagement. These are complemented by a number of partner institutions.
For updated and accurate information of the University of Chester, please visit their website at www.chester.ac.uk
Do you aspire to be a part of a network of established professionals and at the same time, garner a holistic perspective of the dynamic business sector? The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is distinctively designed to equip students with a proficient level of business management skills, knowledge, insights and critical thinking abilities. In addition, this course is particularly tailored for management graduates or executives of any field holding a senior position.
Conducted at DIMENSIONS International College, this programme requires students to complete 8 modules inclusive of 7 core modules and an elective module, enabling students to develop their knowledge and skills in the areas of leadership, marketing, finance, human resource management, business strategy, research methodology and so forth. This MBA programme also offers several specialist pathways for students wishing to customise their own MBA with a choice specialism to match their career goals, and these include: International Business, Project Management, Service Management and International Marketing.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded the Master of Business Administration by the University of Chester, UK. This qualification opens new avenues to senior management positions ranging from marketing manager, sales manager to human resource specialist. On the other hand, graduates may kick-start their own businesses and consider entrepreneurship as yet another prospective career alternative.
DIMENSIONS International College is an approved academic partner of University of Chester for the above programme.
- Develop and demonstrate an insight into the complexities of business and management and the potential value of theoretical frameworks.
- Increase self-awareness & self-confidence by developing requisite personal skills enabling them to work effectively with other people in a variety of contexts.
- Develop the abilities to recognise, understand and cope with conflict, complexity & change.
- Examine the significance of both global & national markets & be able to apply this knowledge in the workplace.
- Demonstrate an insight into strategy at a global & national level. Develop abilities to formulate, implement, monitor & evaluate policy & strategy within an ethical framework
- Fresh university graduates who intend to acquire higher level of management knowledge and skills for study and career advancement; or
- Candidates with working experience who intend to differentiate themselves in the commercial world by acquiring a higher degree.
- Candidates holding senior position in a corporate aspire to upgrade their management skills and knowledge for their career need.
The course duration is 12 months Institutional Training.
Maximum allowed period for a student to complete the course is 36 months, subject to approval from the University of Chester, UK.
Opportunities for Further Education/Career Pathway
For career pathway, students can look forward to employment opportunities in these areas:
- General Business Administration and Management
- Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management
- Logistic and Operation
- International Business & Trade
- Business Consulting and Coaching
- Corporate Training
For study advancement, students may consider progressing to a Doctoral degree of relevant discipline in any Universities subject to their acceptance.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Year
- Skill level IELTS 6.5
- Language English
- Students 60
- Assessments Yes